My new display is coming along!!!

GoodnNuff

I was going to suggest checking the Bonsai supply stores for imported rocks, but check out Jimmy's store first.
Bonsai Northwest in Tukwila and Asia Pacific Gardening in Kent both have some cool rocks - but Jimmy's are more affordable I think.

sandnuka

I really love how you start the tank... with the lil meadow patches in the front... just awesome! I have trouble plannin it all out like that.... I always just end up planted a bunch of stuff and then I get a crazy jungle lookin set up! lol

jlo

sandnuka said:
I really love how you start the tank... with the lil meadow patches in the front... just awesome! I have trouble plannin it all out like that.... I always just end up planted a bunch of stuff and then I get a crazy jungle lookin set up! lol
Its not that hard, I always start with the "bone" ( the rosks or wood )of the tank, and design what kind of plant I am going to use. Its not that hard if you stick with your plan, the biggest problem I have is fishes, because I love to put lots of fish in my tanks, now I am think put about 8 of the perl scale A. angle fish in my tank. It so hard not to put other fish in the tank. If you need any help you are always welcome to ask, I will do my best to help.