My Fish Family (UPDATED 06-06-11)

try hunting down his fish for him,guys gotta hit the books hard to even be able to say the names,,,,

out of all honesty i have the most fun and learn more as i look at your wish lists.

the wheels are turning im working on ways to stock these awesome fish,

great pictures

Madness

Staff member
lots of practice. lol Im working on mastering my camera so that I can take even better pics. I really enjoy taking pictures. Its not only relaxing to watch the fish, but also very relaxing to take photos of them. I have to take the pics from a distance, cause I swear all my fish come crowd the picture once they see me with a camera. :punk: I have taken a few videos of them all, but cant get the videos to upload into my 20year old computer. Mainly cause my disc drive is broke and I cant load up the software to allow my comp to recognize my camera. But I am working on that. :)

Anthraxx

you could always upgrade that old tower?... btw you can always download drivers for software programs. any company worth a darn "Should" have their software available online for download. take a look and perhaps call your software company and ask.

PS: windows 7 recognizes any camera without any installs :cheers:

Madness

Staff member
Camera's yes, video camera no. I thought about downloading the software from the web. Ill play with that later today.

Madness

Staff member
Have been tinkering around with my old camera before I break down and buy a new one. Here are some new pics and some updated ones. I'll try not to go to crazy, I took 173 pictures. :)

Enjoy:
Red Tiger Motaguenses RTM (with one of the Red Devils up for sale in the back ground)
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Vieja Regani
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Cream Sickle Red Devil
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
11" Texas
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Sieboldi

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Nourasatti
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Nicarguensis pair
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
RTM
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Delhezi Poly
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Zonatum
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Snow flake pleco
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Red Texas
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
RTM
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Delhezi
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Orange Pike
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Lenticulata Pike
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Group shot of Argentea, Sieboldi, Maculacada(black belt), Bifasciatum, Blythe (Tiger) loach
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

HALP

Amazing collection!

Where did you find your zonatum? Been looking for one of those and a hartwegi forever.

Madness

Staff member
This Zonatum I got from Jeff @ Big Fish Aquatics, he ordered it for me through SeaGrest farms. But I believe they got it from Gage @ cichlidconnection.com. Gage is where I usually order my unusual fish from. Ive gotten my female Loisellei, female Grammode, Nurasatti, Rhytisma, Robertsoni, Nicarguensis, Sieboldii, all from him. He has 2 different types of Zonatums, found in different lakes. Each one looks a bit different. I am going to place another order with him soon too, and am going to order some more Zonatum.

Im looking at his list now and he has Hartwegi available from 1.5" @$3 to 9" @$70.

His prices are great and his shipping is reasonable.

A

Anonymous

Dude your gonna need like 3000 gallons worth of aquariums to house all of those as adults..... very nice collection. In the future if you are planning on getting rid of any female loisselei, female salvini, or any istlanum (btw where are they from), please let me know.

Madness

Staff member
I have 2-3 3" Loisellei, have know idea what the sex is. I do have a beautiful 5" female Loisellei, but shes not for sale. As for Istlanums, may be able to get them from a local breeder.

A

Anonymous

madness said:
I have 2-3 3" Loisellei, have know idea what the sex is. I do have a beautiful 5" female Loisellei, but shes not for sale. As for Istlanums, may be able to get them from a local breeder.
Who Mel? How much are you asking for the loisellei?

Madness

Staff member
Ya, Mel has had Istlanum's available, but it has been a couple months. As for the loisellei, $10 ea.

Madness

Staff member
Thank you. :D It has taken a long time to hand pick some of my fish. I still have several grow outs that are going to either need a bigger home hear, a new home somewhere else.

Time to expand the fish room. :punk:

A

Anonymous

Madness you need to host a meet up. People love the pics of your fish, and I dont think the pics do the fish justice. Your pretty good with a camera (way better then me). But in person, your fish are amazing. I want to see peoples jaws drop at your male dovii. Lol. I love this guys collection. When I buy fish to breed I try to get ones he dosent breed so I have a chance of resell because his fish are all so nice, I would have a hard time "competeing with them".