my das system.

A

Anonymous

I have been really stoked about this tank since I got and thought I would show everyone. I'm hoping to get a second stack in the future.

2010-01-23211157.jpg

Kingstature

I saw a few of these stacks on craigslist from Dudes on the southend they seem to have a few of them..
Looks good what are you gonna put in there?

A

Anonymous

My brother inlaw and mother inlaw went halves on it and picked it up for me. Currently I have two female festea, and a a sveni pike in the top tank wich dosent have a devider, the middle tanks have a green terror and two silver dollars on one side, and a rainbow cichlid with 5 swordtails on the other side. The bottom tanks are empty. I don't really know what I'm gonna do with this system in the long run but its probably going to be a breeding settup adventually.

alexmuw

Looks great!!!

If your going to setup breeding tanks, get some trimacs and festae!!! I would definitely buy some Trimac fry!

A

Anonymous

I want to do some festea and pearsei adventually. Mybee argentea as well.

A

Anonymous

Nice!!

I like the set-up! Its Awesome! How many gallons are the tanks? What does something like that go for?

A

Anonymous

These ones are 65 gallons a tank. And they are expensive. I don't really know what they go for because they were a gift.