My 1st Vic babies

cichlid-gal

Long story...should have had five(5) babies but only have two(2) now...suffice to say I blew it on this pull. Anyway...I'm still very excited...these are my first Vic babies
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/PVIyIyRGv80" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash][/youtube]

P. chromogynos fry

Thanks Bassetman for all your help on getting me to a point in this big tank that I felt I could make some headway. Hopefully, next time I'll do better. Two is better than none right?[youtube]

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Congrats on the Vic fry! And 2 IS better than none! However, the video isn't working :(

But again congratulations!! :spoton:

Anthraxx

video worked for me, kinda hard to tell what they are just at the size they are :p parent pics would help me thats for sure. either way congrats on the spawn, feels good getting what u want to breed going :)

cichlid-gal

Parents...hmmm...I have a video of the male (dad) spawning with another female a few days ago (I have these guys in a 125G tank so the Mom of the babies is there somewhere but most likely laying low in the below video)...anyway here's the link (and if you don't like Techno...you might mute things) :)

[flash=425,350]http://youtube.com/v/Vr5oJqnG64A" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

A

Anonymous

.oO{yeah, the video is awesome. I've been a New World Cichlid guy for the last 5-6 years. I've got a serious growing fondness for a fish called Christmas fulu(?).... Anyway, thanks for sharing!)

Mikey

Good job! You have more than most on their first pull! Vic fry are pretty fussy about water quality.

Tank is looking great!

cichlid-gal

Anthraxx said:
finally a fish video WITHOUT relaxing enya style music~!
I do have a few videos with Enya too...but glad you liked the techno...its one of favorite "fun" musics... :) and thanks everyone for the great comments. The two little guys are still hanging in there...I have to search the box everytime I go looking for them...they are so tiny...but swimming around and eating so hopefully if I can keep the rest of the stuff status quo (water params and such...did our 1st water change yesterday since they were pulled...did about a 15-20% on the main tank...they seemed to fair ok with that so if I do that say every other day hopefully I can keep things in check for them) I'll have two new P. chromogynos for my flock