Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
For Sale two Bocourti cichlid $15 each or both for $25

Pick up only in Lakewood, not far from Aquarium Paradise

These are fairly peaceful fish for Central American cichlids but they get large so have a minimum of 75 gallon tank. But bigger is better.

These fish (Unsexed) are about 3 1/2”, healthy, eating pellets and waiting for a new home.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
EDIT - the Bocourti are SOLD

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Major revamp of ad - Now multiple fishes for sale - Edit for sold fish

One (1) L200 Green Phantom pleco apx. 3" - $25 HOLD - PENDING PICK UP @Madness
25FCEAB6-DA7D-4BF1-B2EF-368D0C9E93E2.jpeg

One (1) 8" F1 Rio Niltepic Trimac male -$50
IMG_20220515_202142019_HDR.jpg

One (1) 12" Rhino Pleco - $15 (This guy is a beast, currently in with the trimac, a little wear and tear on fins but heals up quickly - big pleco are hard to move but hopefully priced fairly enough)
IMG_20211006_203033725.jpg

Pick up only in Lakewood, not far from Aquarium Paradise

All fish are healthy and look good. Just wanting to do some stock changes soon so I am making big changes now to prepare.

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I’d love the cories and maybe a pleco. I might have time Wednesday evening but I need to double check . If not, maybe this weekend depending on your schedule.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I’d love the cories and maybe a pleco. I might have time Wednesday evening but I need to double check . If not, maybe this weekend depending on your schedule.
Weekend works better for me. The Cories are on hold for you. Just be patient since these fish are in the 46g bowfront and its the planted tank with all the baby BN plecos, lol.

Oh yeah remember I still have a new bucket for you too.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
If madness chooses to not buy the green phantom, I’d like to pick it up. The pictures don’t do it justice and it has a very cool pattern and coloring.

I know it will look good in madness’ tank!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
If madness chooses to not buy the green phantom, I’d like to pic it up. The pictures don’t do it justice and it has a very cool pattern and coloring.

I know it will look good in madness’ tank!
@Madness, tag to make sure you want it, lol.

Madness

Staff member
Thanks D, all fish are in their tanks and chillin. My green phantom has already introduced himself to yours. Repeatedly...

The only fish that cares that the trimac is in there is the chancho and the female Bifa, the rest have ignored him. The trimac measured out at 10", which puts him right around the size of most of them in there. The chancho, Zonatus and midas are a good couple inches or more bigger.

That rhino is freaking huge, measured him he is 13", he looks like a prehistoric monster in the 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.