MTS?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I do NOT have Multi Tank Syndrome! (First step is denial)

When I first started back in the hobby I never thought just one tank could lead to a Multi Tank Scenario.

But now its clear to me what is going on is more of a Multi Tank Situation.

A

Anonymous

Hi my name is Chad and I too have MTS...

Step 1 of MTSA,
We admitted that we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
My mom reminded me tonight "you really should take home all you tanks and stuff you still have left here". Ah crap, that means 3 more tanks and supplies and no where to set them up!!

MorganEA

Hi my name is Morgan and I have MTS. I spend most of my free time looking at CL for tanks that I don't have room for.

KaraWolf

I scootched just under the qualifying number lol but considering I have 3 tanks working on being set up(125, 30 and a 5), there are fish permanently living in my quarantine tank arghhhh and my main tank is ridiculously under stocked, mostly due to the fish living in the quarantine >> and I have equipment and am on the hunt for both a 15 AND an additional 30. And I need a 40 for the combo fish in my quarantine/ outside buckets though If I don't find one soon enough the buckets can come inside......

dwarfpike

Surprisingly, I only answered yes to 2 of them ... I must be trying the 'broke' style of rehab. :suspect: