Mr. Liem and Family Visits Aquarium Co-Op!

Mr. Liem, his Sister, Niece, and Grandson came over today in the afternoon to pick up the funds that we all raised for the restoration of their store. They were ecstatic to hear the wonderful news and are very thankful for everyone that participated during the event! They stayed for a good half hour, spending time and talking to us at the store, sharing stories and good conversation.

They said that they are still waiting for any information about the building, if they can salvage anything since the burn. They're also still waiting for any information if the building will be restored or not. They will keep us informed as soon as they get more information! :)

Here's a picture of me, with Mr. Liem, his younger sister, and nephew.

cichlid-gal

Such a great thing done here....I'm sure the Liem's are feeling quite honored by sharing and support they received.

strider

They are only destroying the club half, as I read it. Is that the part of the bldg that the shop was in?

Walked by there this weekend while checking out King's Discus. The alley where the store was is closed off with a sign saying it is due to fire damage, but no sign of if any prep work.