Moon light?

czeiszler

You mean sattelite lights bridges has one left last i looked for half off and it was a 36inch i bought mine there its a 36in and got it for half off.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
czeiszler said:
You mean sattelite lights bridges has one left last i looked for half off and it was a 36inch i bought mine there its a 36in and got it for half off.
Who? What? Where? :scratch:

Not sure your meaning...

czeiszler

DMD123 said:
Follow up: I got my order in and was happy with the quality of parts for the price that I got from these guys at superbrightleds.com.

Was not happy with the new light from Current USA. This new moonlight has 3 LED's but is super dim. The old lights were powerful, the 2 LED's would illuminate all the way to the bottom of my 29" deep tank. Too bad I cant find just one more of the old type lights to finish my project.
I was asking if you were talking about current usa's old brand name satellite. You said you liked the old lights. Anyways I was chiming in that I recently purchased a satellite light with the leds and got it for 1/2 off at bridges, and that they had one left for sale. but you were probably talking about the light bulbs. Sorry. :oops:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Thats the product! I had searched on sears already and got dead links. Wow price went up, I spent much less when it was still in production!

Thanks for finding it!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
$36.13 for the light + $12.95 shipping for a total of $49.08. OUCH! I think I paid like $12 for this when they were in production. I might just turn mine into a light fixture for my 2.5g and do a DIY set up for the big tank.