May for the next NWSwap Meet? Lets's hear from you...

Okay, guys and gals, it's time to think about the next one. I've cleared out a lot of stuff that was occupying my life and time and am ready to put some more time, effort and money into the next swap. Please reply to these topics:
  1. Is May a good time?
  2. Saturday or Sunday?
  3. Herps included or not?
I have an assistant now who will help me with the promotion of the event.

The Feb swap brought in about a hundred people including the vendors.

Pleco Jim

I think sunday is best. And I'm in. I'd take a table. Maybe even 2 tables if there is a 2nd one available. If you need help w anything between now and then let me know Ron. I would be happy to help.

swamp-rat

SELL ALL THE THINGS!!!
May is ok but we're going back to IL around Mother's Day (dates not set yet). I will take a table fo sho.

That leaves the 15th, 22nd, or 29th. I'll put you down for a table. I'm more inclined for the 22nd or the 29th. I'll call the venue and see what's available tomorrow.

13082606_989570077795198_8830001924062657067_n.png

Hi Ladies and Gents...!

I've been out of the loop for a bit with a vacation and return to foot surgery. It's time to rally for the Swap Meet.

We are less than 2 weeks away from the next NW Aquarium Swap Meet in Auburn. We need at least 2 more tables registered to make this a go. It happens 11 days from now. I look forward to seeing you there and having a good time with our hobby and having a good time with friends.

Let me know real soon if you want a table. Text or call 253-468-6445, or email rondsower@gmail.com.

clifford

I'm totally bummed out about this...I really wanted to grab a table again, but I'm headed out for some halibut fishing this Saturday, and I like my kids to vaguely remember what I look like-- so it's hard to disappear two weekends in a row.

Assuming the tables get picked up, I envy all the great deals you guys will find! I regret not spending more at the last Swap, but am still enjoying the axolotls, plants and gear. (I also picked up a batch of Pygmy Sunfish shortly after the event, having not bought Jim's, but wishing I had...!).

Pleco Jim

I'm totally bummed out about this...I really wanted to grab a table again, but I'm headed out for some halibut fishing this Saturday, and I like my kids to vaguely remember what I look like-- so it's hard to disappear two weekends in a row.

Assuming the tables get picked up, I envy all the great deals you guys will find! I regret not spending more at the last Swap, but am still enjoying the axolotls, plants and gear. (I also picked up a batch of Pygmy Sunfish shortly after the event, having not bought Jim's, but wishing I had...!).
Was looking forward to seeing what you were going to bring. Have a great time fishing!

We are still 2 tables short for this event. If you are at all interested in displaying your wares for sale and/or trade, please let me know by this Saturday the 14. Seriously folks! Only $15 per table donation.

Any of you that want to, especially the table vendors, feel free to use the flyer ad and post it anywhere you want. Print it and post it in grocery stores, community bulletin boards, etc.