Map of Local Fish Stores!

Anthraxx

found a place in the U district otw home last night, called the "fish store". never seen or heard of it, looked like it may have been a saltwater shop but idk, just drove by it. also SUPER angry i didnt remember to make the trek to check out cories shop :(

Betty

Staff member
Yeah, the Fish Store on Roosevelt? I've been to that one a few times. Lots of freshwater in there.

Anthraxx

yup thats the place. went to the indian restaurant last night a cpl blocks up from it (on a side note DELICIOUS food there)

Chev

Hopefully ill be on that list some day im in the process of seeing if ill be funded to start a store up in enumclaw any suggestions would be helpful as for fish i believe it to just sticking to freshwater for now but will carry salt supplies ...again any feed back greatly apreciated thanks

A

Anonymous

http://www.wafishbox.com/t318-the-fish-store-seattle

One of the most well known fish stores in Seattle. How were you involved in the hobby, within a hundred miles of Seattle, and NOT know about The Fish Store on Roosevelt? ;)

CrimsonFog

I have yet to hit up any of the LFS's north of Kelso. Looks like I need to do that soon! I hear great things about APFP.

NYK

I am new to this. As you can see they make it totally obvious, NEWBIE. Anyways I think this site is pretty kickass.