Map of Local Fish Stores

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
This is for all independent fish stores. Leave a comment here with name and address of a store to get it added.
Please note too that the map is independant fish stores, not the big box stores like petco or Petsmart.

http://www.wafishbox.com/forums/pages/LFSMAP/

mapimage.JPG

Moderator edit: 1/4/2024 This thread has been cleaned up. The map started by Cory in no longer the map to click onto, see new one below.
Also many comments were removed so that it is easy to get to the map itself.

- A big 'Thank You' to all who participated and added comments about stores to add, but this was getting a bit cluttered, thus the clean up.
Please continue to add new stores in your comments.

- Also a big 'Thank You' to @Ruturaj Hagavane for his work on the new map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Interesting... On my desktop computer at work the google link that @Ruturaj Hagavane made works awesome. You click on to the map location and the box pops up on the side with the store info. Cant get it to work that way on my ipad. Im using Chrome as the browser with it.

So maybe we could have some other users look into that on their phones/tablets...

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Well I figured out the problem with the ipad… it has to be in ‘landscape’ in order for it to show the stores.

hyp3rcrav3

Little Amazon Fish & Pet
10316 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

The specialize in discus and flowerhorn but have many good freshwater fish. Also carry reptile live food.

hyp3rcrav3

Added The Fish Store, Aquarium Zen and Little Amazon.
I noticed as I drove by Little Amazon the other day that it said Fresh and Salt water on their signage. However, the last time I was in there, they didn't have salt water tanks set up. I know that they used to have a reef tank. I will look into it because I don't want to misrepresent them. Maybe they just had the salt down briefly for whatever reason. I'll get back to you soon about that.