Looks like a new fish store in Fed Way

Madness

Staff member
Your not talking the old aquarist world are you? Mike the owner is done, this isnt him, but I will be hitting it on my way home from work. :)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The pics look like the fish might be focused more on pond life, but I await your reviews......

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Saw betta, angel fish and lots of goldfish and koi in those pics. I do want to check it out

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
It's the old owner from White Center. We'll see how long he can operate before being shut down again.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Just got an email back from Craigslist.... Said far more then goldfish.... Said "a variety of fresh water fish and salt water fish". But didn't specifically say " cichlids" like I asked about.....

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Aquarium Co-Op said:
It's the old owner from White Center. We'll see how long he can operate before being shut down again.

So you're saying snake heads etc..... Haha.

Now I'm really curious as to the stock list!

anthony

Yea I was just guessing it might be the aquarist world owner. I used to like that store you would not see tanks full of p bass, bichirs, sting rays, barracudas, anywhere else in this state. But since I know the owner used to live out in fed way+ the striking resemblance to the old store. I'm probably just hoping it's the same ownership. Either way looks like a lot of supplies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness

Staff member
I'm here it is Mike, he has a nice set up everything looks great. He has all kinds of food available. Lots off angels tanks fairly empty but overall a nice little store.

Madness

Staff member
A few pics

Attachments

• 20150718_160455.jpg
    20150718_160455.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
  • 20150718_155338.jpg
    20150718_155338.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 139
  • 20150718_154135.jpg
    20150718_154135.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 140

L190

I was just there, like madness said fish stock is a little low but tons and tons of supplies.

Madness

Staff member
Just Angels Lloyd, I bought a nice looking breeding pair of Rivalatus. They just spawned 2 days ago.

Mike told me that his plan was to stick to high end fish, whether they are Cichlids or other types. And for you Angel fish owners, his Angels are Pinnoy and ??? something. lol He also has bred a rare Angel and will be bringing those to the store real soon. They are called Dantum Angels, the picture is from Google

Attachments

• DantumsDiscus0281_zpsb7ee9d0e.jpg
    DantumsDiscus0281_zpsb7ee9d0e.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 121

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty angels but not my thing as my cichlids wouldn't be kind to them.

That pic is beautiful though

Madness

Staff member
chilids? Do you mean Cichlids? :) I dont know, you would have to call him. He told me that he wants to only keep quality species. He may not be at the point of bringing in fish weekly yet. Your best bet is to give him a call or just stop by and say hi. :)