Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Staff member
Yeah, I made one several months ago. I don't know where it went though. :shock:

Kaosu

yay!!!!!!!!

i love you for this

i Google fish stores all the time...make lists of there locations and take an entire day to go down and see them!!!!

this will make it allot easier to fined them!

Kaie

I added to the map.

I changed the sponsors & contributers drop pins to red. And i added their news and special link in the info.

Anthraxx

bummer i liked that store. first real fish store was that place a cpl years back. spent a cpl hours there looking thru fish.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The list needs to be updated with some stores now being closed. :(

Pac Avenue fish & Pets is closed
Pet Pourri is also closed

Not sure of the name of the store, but inside the B&I on South Tacoma Way, they have a fish store. Can we get info and add that one. :cheers:

Seattle_Aquarist

DMD123 said:
The list needs to be updated with some stores now being closed. :(

Pac Avenue fish & Pets is closed
Pet Pourri is also closed

Not sure of the name of the store, but inside the B&I on South Tacoma Way, they have a fish store. Can we get info and add that one. :cheers:
Hi All,

Courtesy of GSAS 'airstone':

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Roy (Seattle_Aquarist) <Seattle_Aquarist AT comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All,

I am pleased to welcome a new pet store to our family of GSAS Sponsor Stores. For those of you
wanting a Sponsor Store in the south Puget Sound area you are going to be pleased to learn that
B&I Pet Center has become a GSAS Sponsor Store! That’s right, our newest Sponsor Store is
located just a little south of the Tacoma Mall at the B&I Shopping Center. I have met with Mark
and Beverly that manage the store and they are great folks! They have a good selection of healthy
fish at reasonable prices; including some more unusual species. They carry a full line of dry goods
including tanks, filters, heaters, food, and substrates and they are offering a 10% discount to
GSAS members who present their membership cards at the time of purchase. When you get the
opportunity stop in and say ‘Hi’ and thank them for helping to support your club! They are located at:

B&I Pet Center
8012 S. Tacoma Way
Lakewood, WA 98499

(253) 584-0882

Status
Not open for further replies.