Lets hatch some eggs !

aquaman95

they have grown alot!!whats the plan are you gonna raise them and sell'em or give them away.either way its says you live in lakewood id gladly come get some when 1-2 inches.amazing pics i love watching them get bigger.keep us updated

Anthraxx

wow ya id say theyve grown.. like dmd said they resemble plecos.. instead of little neon fishbait marshmellows.

sandnuka

She always has BN plecos for sale.... :) I remember all her other posts. great prices too. Your doing a good job, that is allot of healthy little guys!

Ratlova30

aquaman95 said:
they have grown alot!!whats the plan are you gonna raise them and sell'em or give them away.either way its says you live in lakewood id gladly come get some when 1-2 inches.amazing pics i love watching them get bigger.keep us updated
Takes a good while before they get to a decent size.

@Antraxx-I don't know, I can still picture them as neon marshmellows.... :lol!:

Definitely have taken pleco form though, very cute babies and nice work :spoton:

Betty

Staff member
Kianna, the five little ones that I got from you in hopes of getting some females for my male -- well one died awhile back and the remaining ones turned out to be three males and one female! Just my luck!

The good news is that I found one egg loose in the tank which means they have matured enough to start breeding. :cheers: Two days later, I found two more eggs. All three are in a breeder box and the first one has a little head and tail. I hope the male has the rest in his log and is figuring out how to do it properly.

It's funny that shortly after you posted this topic, my regular bristlenose who has been a excellent father for several spawns also kicked out a bunch of eggs this time. :shock: