Lethrinops Marginatus red fin !

finray56

it’s been awhile since I posted so I thought I would share a few pics of my Marginatus. This is the first time I’ve tried keeping Lethrinops and I luv’m. I was pretty much Tropheus and Petrochromis for the past 10 years and they will always be special to me. It’s nice to try new fish and the Lethrinops are fun and beautiful, their colors are amazing. I am currently growing out my first batch of fry around 25 , if anyone here is interested just let me know they will probably be available in another month or so. Enjoy

16F3D129-8B68-40B1-A0CF-F310F472B6E9.jpeg 3AE01532-B417-4880-B0CB-AD89BDE64798.jpeg 265E411B-AC89-4733-A58E-16BECD1B6CF2.jpeg9BD4BDF7-2D96-414F-BA57-F010D8597B7B.jpeg 7CF25741-C96E-48EA-810B-7A4C0623D928.jpeg

Paintguy

Looks like something half way between a Tropheus and an Aulonocara. Nice pics. Is that male fully mature or still growing?

finray56

61FE782D-87DD-4897-B6A3-EF3D6461351D.jpeg
Looks like something half way between a Tropheus and an Aulonocara. Nice pics. Is that male fully mature or still growing?
Actually they are very different as compared to Tropheus . One of the main things I like about them is that they are very docile, several males can be colored up at once with hardly any issues at all. I just sold my first batch of fry but one of my females is holding again. As for breeding they do best in a species only tank. There are many types of Lethrinops available too ! This male is around 4 1/2” he might reach 5”.

Paintguy

I have a tank in my office with Saulosi for about 8 years. They keep replenishing and I even added a few new females over the years to keep the breeding good, but getting an itch to put something new in there. Let me know when you new batch is settled and I might hit you up for some.

finray56

I have a tank in my office with Saulosi for about 8 years. They keep replenishing and I even added a few new females over the years to keep the breeding good, but getting an itch to put something new in there. Let me know when you new batch is settled and I might hit you up for some.
Will do, it will probably be at least a couple of months !

finray56

I have Marginatus Red Fin available if you are interested, they are 1 inch plus and I’m selling them for $8 each ! If you want any just let me know I’ll be available this weekend, after that I’ll be gone until the NEW YEAR !