FS Large Plant Package - One Available - $25

Loren

Bothell, WA

All of the stem cuttings will be 5+ inches tall.

Limnophila indica - Six Stems
Ludwigia repens x L. arcuata' - Four Stems
Pogostemon stellatus 'Octopus' - Four Stems
Rotala Singapore - Six Stems
Ludwigia sp. 'Atlantis' - Six Stems

None of these plants require high light or CO2.

Please see the attached photos of what the plants look like (not necessarily the actual plants that you will be receiving). To guarantee maximum viability the plants won't be pulled until right before the meetup.

Can arrange for meetup anywhere between south Everett and south Seattle. Shipping would be $7.
31393472_10213911969625150_214429119880888320_o.jpg

image.png

31453907_10213911965945058_8149957077045870592_o.jpg

31398273_10213911957344843_7920725154810822656_o.jpg

31404241_10213911973465246_5222836521500934144_o.jpg

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey Loren,
I received a report that the first plant offered on your list is currently on the usda noxious weed list as an invasive species....

Please know that we do not allow the sales of invasive species on the forum. I am guessing that when you got it, you weren’t aware, just like I wasn’t until it was brought to my attention and I did a little research.

Anyway, please do not sell that one specific plant clippings in here and please also adjust the ad to not include it.

Thanks in advance

Loren

Hey Loren,
I received a report that the first plant offered on your list is currently on the usda noxious weed list as an invasive species....

Please know that we do not allow the sales of invasive species on the forum. I am guessing that when you got it, you weren’t aware, just like I wasn’t until it was brought to my attention and I did a little research.

Anyway, please do not sell that one specific plant clippings in here and please also adjust the ad to not include it.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Actually this plant was brought to a previous GSAS meeting and donated by Tom Barr. I ended up buying some cuttings of this plant at a subsequent auction and it was identified as "Some frilly bushy stem plant from Tom Barr". Therefore I had to make an educated guess as to what the plant was. Since obviously Tom Barr wouldn't donate or sell a prohibited plant I must have guessed wrong.

I have since inquired with friends and they all agree that it is Limnophila indica. One of them even remembers buying that same plant from Tom Barr several years back.

I have changed the listing to reflect the correct plant name.

PS. If you still think that I am in error please let me know.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Actually this plant was brought to a previous GSAS meeting and donated by Tom Barr. I ended up buying some cuttings of this plant at a subsequent auction and it was identified as "Some frilly bushy stem plant from Tom Barr". Therefore I had to make an educated guess as to what the plant was. Since obviously Tom Barr wouldn't donate or sell a prohibited plant I must have guessed wrong.

I have since inquired with friends and they all agree that it is Limnophila indica. One of them even remembers buying that same plant from Tom Barr several years back.

I have changed the listing to reflect the correct plant name.

PS. If you still think that I am in error please let me know.
Thank you.

Based on all of your posts and all of your positive interactions on here, I figured something was up.

Thanks again

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, you have some beautiful plants!

My cichlids would tear them up in a heart beat, but I do really appreciate the beauty of a planted tank!

Loren

Thanks.

PS. I do have one prohibited plant Hygrophila polysperma 'Sunset' but know better than to post it anywhere.