Lamprologus ocellatus gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Price is really good at $5 each or 6 for $20. Considering online I would be looking at $15 per fish and a minimum of $30 in shipping, if not more. So worth a drive to Portland to pick up but not sure if this is the species I want.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Posting expired... I missed the opportunity for these. This is likely the fish I will be ordering from Sand City which seem much more 'gold' colored than the one the Craigslister had available.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Been watching to see if this guy pops back up on Craigslist with these fish but havent seen him. I wonder if he has been selling fry to Wet Spot. They have been hit and miss there so makes me think a local breeder dropping them off especially when they are listed as 1/2' to 1" fish. Most online sites say at least 1" plus fish.

Anyways, if you guys see any of these pop up please let me know. Still looking to get a minimum of three but probably will get a few extras.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, no need to keep on the lookout. I ordered 8 more from Ron’s Cichlids, so I will have 12 total to work with. More shells coming in too

Status
Not open for further replies.