WTB Lamprologus Occelatus Gold (4) meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Want to buy at least a group of 4 Lamprologus Occelatus Gold. Willing to meet up anywhere from about Renton down to Olympia. Might consider outside that area if not an all day thing to get fish.

If anyone sees Craigslist postings for these fish please let me know.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw Wet Spot has them in stock. A bit high priced at $22 each but I also want to order something else so I might be able to order soon.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
I don't have a problem with the price, which is ballpark retail, but at 1/2-1" these fishes are crazy small. o_O

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The ones from Sand City Cichlids were $15 each and they threw in a free fish to boot.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
The ones from Sand City Cichlids were $15 each and they threw in a free fish to boot.
You sure you don’t just want to order from sand city again? I know you liked my compressiceps - gold head

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
You sure you don’t just want to order from sand city again? I know you liked my compressiceps - gold head
No coupons currently… last order it saved us $24. Might consider if a coupon pops up and we have 3-4 ordering.

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Ended up ordering the fish I wanted from Ron's Cichlids so Im closing this WTB down.

Status
Not open for further replies.