Killi Tankmates

I have a 6.25 gallon densely planted tank that's been set up a few months now with a pair of Lyretail Killifish (aphyosemion australe). I'd really like to put another species of small fish in with them, but I'm not sure what they'll get along with. I've been considering some pygmy hatchets, but I don't know how well they would do in such a small tank.
Has anyone kept hatchets in a nano tank before or have any other fish suggestions?

I'm new to the forum btw. I've been in the hobby 10 years and I figured it's about time I start meeting some people in it as well.

I considered them too, but my lfs charges $8 for each of them and I thought that was way too much to pay for them. Which is unfortunate because I really like them.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I don't know anything about killifish except they are beautiful. I like the danio idea. Something swift and agile so they can escape if needed. I love danios. I have some giant danios in my 30G and they are an endless source of amusement.

I don't know anything about killifish except they are beautiful. I like the danio idea. Something swift and agile so they can escape if needed. I love danios. I have some giant danios in my 30G and they are an endless source of amusement.
For some reason I've never had good success with danios and I don't know why.