Justin Beaver ads? Seriously?

Spyral

What's with these advertisements on the board header? Justin Beaver and Miley Cyrus? Seriously?

lol

Spyral

aaronfeeney said:
LOL its Justin Beeber. My twelve year old daughter would be apalled to hear you call him "Justin Beaver"
Unfortunately, Aaron, I am aware of the proper spelling of the little hamsters name.

sarcasm...I has i t.

Vic

That's funny. I don't see those ads. I see Harbor Freight and sand blasters, the same things I have been looking at with google and cl. Maybe you, or someone in your home, has been googling the little hamster and leaving tracking cookies. :cyclops:

Spyral

Vic said:
That's funny. I don't see those ads. I see Harbor Freight and sand blasters, the same things I have been looking at with google and cl. Maybe you, or someone in your home, has been googling the little hamster and leaving tracking cookies. :cyclops:
Nope, this was on a computer at my office.

Spyral

Just today this site came up as a non-trusted site with a virus alert. I think it's that damned ad-aware software.

Vic

So maybe someone at your office is googling the little hamster. It's been known to happen. So are you getting sandblasting ads now, or is that just me?

Spyral

Vic said:
So maybe someone at your office is googling the little hamster. It's been known to happen. So are you getting sandblasting ads now, or is that just me?
No, no one has even used this computer yet. I just installed fire fox on it, and to test it, came to this site, but thanks for your input.

Betty

Staff member
I use the Adblock Plus add-on for Firefox. I never see an ad anywhere!

I had to use IE to look at the site with the ads. First I saw Drs. Foster and Smith and then when I refreshed it was Bieber. The ad said he had a crush on me. :lmfao:

Fern

Now I'm getting an IQ test on what the capital of FL is... one of the options is Miami :laughhard:

dawgwe1

my wife was on QVC checking out purses and when I got on FB the add was for the QVC purse she was looking at.......

Betty

Staff member
Fern said:
:laughhard: I like beaver better!
Fern....
When I clicked on this topic earlier, it went straight to your post. Taken out of context, it's .... :lol!:

aaronfeeney

christ I spelled it wrong too, beeber---lol--with his carol brady hair ...lookin like that kid at midway tropical fish.