Just some random pics of plecos

Loren

Very nice. Might I ask what is the one in the small picture at the bottom right?

ArtPleco

Thanks! I will try to get the other out where I can actually get good detail on them. Each clown looks rather different from each other. Although I think same L number

ArtPleco

image.jpeg
Our blind one still going strong!
Did a big water change and removed the divider. I put this in cause I wanted certain ones to interact with each other, and keep close eye, before removing it. I got a few more good pics: the second one of the orange seam was a snapshot from a video of it watching a clown.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

Stingro

Plecos are great. I finally have a green phantom but I love my 3 clowns and the 2 marble I picked up from petsmart for $1 each have grown fast and pretty. I'm still looking to get a golden nugget, a adult royal for my big tank and perhaps zebra to breed some day. Occupied with other pricey fish at the moment lol

ArtPleco

A big royal would be cool. But even the one I have can be difficult. He is over 6in now and you know when he eats that's for damn sure. I have had him since November of 2014 Was very shy almost annoyingly shy, which is why I have a lot of clowns. Haha. But now, not so shy anymore. He has had the same drift wood since they day I got him. Which is this long flat piece. It never use to have holes in it...now it has a lot!

I will post some pictures of the drift would he has chewed through. If I didn't have Rudolph our red eye pleco, the filters would be easy to manage. In the process of a design on a sediment tank to suck up waste on an timer, due to the vast amounts of sawdust. I do have a pre filter on my canister, which helps a lot. But be advised, a large royal is somethin you want to grow into, maybe not get right away; unless you have had one before. I wish I got a big one, but happy with him and watching him slowly grow. Doubled in size since bought, so not too bad for the time frame

I also hear gold nuggets are difficult to take care of, which is why I do not want yet, until I can really dedicate my time and investing into buying more, if they die

Last edited:

ArtPleco

This is at the fish store when we got him. We picked him, cause he was sucking on the heater the entire time. And when I spent some time looking, he came in for this picture. It was love at first sightimage.jpeg

ArtPleco

image.jpeg image.jpeg These are the holes that my royal l1910 first did, the bigger ones. The smaller of the round holes are done by the clowns and l191

ArtPleco

Stopped for a pose for the camera while posting the drift wood image.jpeg Can't get enough of her, must buy more.