Just had to share- Row houses in Dubai

Ashley

Saw this on another forum and I thought it was awesome! Had to look it up to make sure it wasn't fake, that's how unreal it looks!

dubai10.jpg

dubai210.jpg

dubai310.jpg

dubai410.jpg

dubai510.jpg

dubai610.jpg

I don't know about being that close to your neighbor, but the house and the view totally make up for it!

sandnuka

United Arab Emirates, think this is in dubai.... ive been there.... its freakin hot! They also have the only 9 star hotel in the world.... 100 bucks just to tour it. gold plated walls and stuff.

Ashley

Yeah it is in Dubai! It's called "the palms" or something similar to that. My cousin went there last year and actually stayed in that hotel! I didn't even ask how much that cost her! OMG $100 just to tour?! thats insane!

sandnuka

The Hotel is called the BURJ, means the SAIL... I have pictures of me inside but it was on a oldschool camera so have to scan them..... Found some pictures online... I ate in the hotel restaturent that has the aquarium, I went on the submarine ride, the crazies thing is the pillars inside are gold plated!
Im Rich back home, but I would rather be poor here in the good ol' USA! :)

dubai210.jpg
duba10.jpg
dubai10.jpg

Ashley

That is awesome. How much is it to stay per night?

I think I might rather be rich there than poor here. But I guess I would rather be rich here! :D I love the restaurant with the aquarium!

alexmuw

Middle Class > poor.

All I need

BTW, Dubai is the like Billionaires version of Las Vegas. Very Expensive!

hbluehunter

I've been there a few times with the Navy, it's hot as hell.. But man the rich live like friggin kings there. It killed me when i saw the taxi's were benz, and RR all over the place like honda's here..

dkpate

My husband's friend got hired as a chef at one of the hotels there. I will have to try and find out how he is liking it!

sandnuka

Cost to stay in the hotel for a standard room was 1000 usd a night, the nice royal suites was like 20,000 usd... or something close to that.... its really crazy.... they dont let you take your car to the front of the hotel.. you gotta park far away, then a bentley drives you across the bridge and to the front of the hotel.... I saw Saudia Arabian Princess at the restaurent, im sure she arrived on the helicopter pad on the top of the hotel.....
The cool stuff there is awesome, but its a big difference in people.... culture..... belief..... I love the states! but, I would say its an awesome place to visit, I go back home once every couple yrs.

Ashley

sandnuka said:
Cost to stay in the hotel for a standard room was 1000 usd a night, the nice royal suites was like 20,000 usd... or something close to that.... its really crazy.... they dont let you take your car to the front of the hotel.. you gotta park far away, then a bentley drives you across the bridge and to the front of the hotel.... I saw Saudia Arabian Princess at the restaurent, im sure she arrived on the helicopter pad on the top of the hotel.....
The cool stuff there is awesome, but its a big difference in people.... culture..... belief..... I love the states! but, I would say its an awesome place to visit, I go back home once every couple yrs.
Awesome! Well next time you go just let me know when and I will book my plane ticket! LOL.