July 26 - NWAquarium Swap Meet - Eagles Club-New Thread!

I rent the room for $150. That means we need 10 tables. I really don't want to pay the difference myself. In the past when we ran short of table funds, Cory and others have chipped in with me to make it good. I prefer not to have any one of us to make up any difference. I think 10 is the minimum number of tables we should have. If we don't get enough then we'll postpone it til later in the year.

Betty

Staff member
I'll pay for the "free" table if anyone is interested in one this time.

Who's planning on going? What are you looking for?

L190

I plan on going. I am looking for a huge piece of drift wood for my 450. Ron, if needed I can chip in if you fall short. I would get a table but have nothing really to sell.

The "free" table would make 4. We're still short 6 tables. I think the dead of summer may just be too much to expect to get any kind of a crowd to make it worthwhile. If we don't have enough sign up by Monday I'm going going to postpone it til Fall. I will publicize it on GSAS Airstone and see if we can get some of the club members interested.

This event has been postponed until sometime in the fall. I think more of us will be more active with our hobby at that time.

Thanks to those who began promoting it. Would you please post a notice in the places you posted it so people won't be showing up to any empty room?

Thank all of you...
Ron

Pleco Jim

never mind. guess i should of read all the threads first. that blows. was hopping to see you all there.

Currently, Emmynk, I don't see a break in my near future where I can set this up right now. Things will break one day and we'll get another one going.