Jones & pet Marysville

Livebearer

This store in Marysville is have their 50% off fresh water tropicals this coming Saturday/Sunday (Oct. 4,5th).
I just visited and tanks were clean, a good selection of fish, & some shrimps. They order some unusal types from the Cichild exchange so you never know what will be there on any given visit. :affraid: 

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up! These guys also have Buy 1 get one for $0.01 sales from time to time as well...

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
I've been kind of wanting to get some shrimp, thanks for posting this!!
Sometimes they have large selections of Apistogramma as well. This is what I will be hoping for! & Longfin Bristlenosed plecos :)

dwarfpike

fishNAbowl said:
Sometimes they have large selections of Apistogramma as well.
I stopped there on my way out of town ... they had trifa's, double red agazassi, cac's, some nice male borelli, some really nice bright red mac's aka viejita, and some nijsseni. The nice girl said there was a second cac somewhere, but since I not as fond of cac's I didn't double check.

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:
fishNAbowl said:
Sometimes they have large selections of Apistogramma as well.
I stopped there on my way out of town ... they had trifa's, double red agazassi, cac's, some nice male borelli, some really nice bright red mac's aka viejita, and some nijsseni. The nice girl said there was a second cac somewhere, but since I not as fond of cac's I didn't double check.
Hey now! They will be about $7-$10 half off!

A

Anonymous

I believe they open @ 10am. Who's going to Marysville today?

A

Anonymous

Crowds getting bigger, lines moving but long, lots of REPs here.

Picking up a couple Apistogramma species, a couple Pygmy corys, a school of Diamond tetra. All %50 off!

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:
Which Apistos?
1 trifasciata
1 "macmasteri"

dwarfpike said:
Guard the ember tetras for me for a few hours will ya? :ibox: 
Place is filling up, don't know how long I can hold them off!

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:
Yeah, place was buuusy ... took 30 min to get and pay for 8 tetras.
That's the way it was at 10:30 as well. The person in front of me was buying bags of dog food that was $90 each. She had 6-7 bags. They where buy 1 get 1 at 50% off.

$100 bags of dog food? Really ?!?!

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
We feed our dog blue buffalo which is 70$ a bag I would defiantly stock up if I saw a sale like that!!
Holy fffffffffuuuuuudge cycles!

MorganEA

She has allergies and cant have ANY grains or she breaks out into hives and chews her pads off her feet.

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
She has allergies and cant have ANY grains or she breaks out into hives and chews her pads off her feet.
Oh wow, sounds horribly painful. Poor pooch :|