Jewel Of the Rift

sandnuka

Best National Geographic Video Of the African Lakes... any cichlid fan has to watch these.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/9nrPdnzW6eo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Kingstature

Thank you Sandnuka

Thank you again sandnuka, your all over the place.. I saw this Video before and agree with you it is one of the best on African Lakes... :king:

sandnuka

Actually, the first one is not the best...... THere is several.... I think its an hour long segment. Some have allot of the fish in our tanks in there natural habbitatt. That to me is super cool cause I try to mimic it in my aquarium...

To watch the others, just finish the first one, and on the bottom it will give you a link to the next clip. ENJOY ALL.

Kingstature

Kingstature said:
Thank you again sandnuka, your all over the place.. I saw this Video before and agree with you it is one of the best on African Lakes... :king:
I take it back after viewing this one, this one is good but there is a better video showing more of the fish and how they came to be...however Im not sure what it was called..
I will do some research see if I cannot find it..

Oh and I dont like the otters by the way "Quit Eating the Fish Sir Isaac Lime" .....