FS JeTTeJ's Fishroom - Kent Wa. - PU

jettej

Very long shot but....I finally decided to try to sell this hobby. I started the "Serious" fish keeping hobby in the year of 2009. I've had different types and kinds of fish. from the Last 2 years I settled with a few kinds of fish. Ancistrus kinds and some livebearers and a "endangered species" (Tequila Goodeid).

I am selling all my fish keeping stuff from tanks, to fish , to accessories, cleaning supplies, food, chemicals and more.

Tanks:
1x - 40 Gallon breeder w/ hob filter
2x- 20 gallon long in stand with sponge filters
1x - 15 gallon regular with sponge filter
1x - 15 gallon column with stand, filter
1x - 10 gallon with filter

All tanks has light with them some LEDs and some Aquarium lights.

Fish:
7x - L183 Ancistrus Starlight BN Plecos -$25 - 50 msrp/ea
4x - LDA008 Ancistrus Claro Plecos (Breeding Quadro) - $30 msrp/ea
15x+ -LDA008 Ancistrus Claro Pleco Frys - Tank raised Claro??? -$??
2x - L352 Gold Spot Plecos (RARE) - $30-50 - Barbie Pleco knows this type of pleco.
20x+ - Tequila Goodeids / Zoogoneticus Tequila (Endangered Species from Mexico) - $15/pr + shipping online
2x - Pair of breeding albino BN pleco - $60/pr

All other fish stuff that i acquired all throughout my fish hobby days will be included.
I might be able to help haul or move stuff. If you want to check it out we can always set up a day and time.

I live Kent East Hill near Winco Kent. You can also PM me :D
Priced will be discussed after viewing what i'm offering.

Would trade for a 5 speed car or motorcycle or a flatbed car trailer.

Thank you,
Jeth

Last edited:

Ali

I'll be sorry to see you go! Why are you getting out of the fishy world?

Mike16T

Very long shot but....I finally decided to try to sell this hobby. I started the "Serious" fish keeping hobby in the year of 2009. I've had different types and kinds of fish. from the Last 2 years I settled with a few kinds of fish. Ancistrus kinds and some livebearers and a "endangered species" (Tequila Goodeid).

I am selling all my fish keeping stuff from tanks, to fish , to accessories, cleaning supplies, food, chemicals and more.

Tanks:
1x - 40 Gallon breeder w/ hob filter
2x- 20 gallon long in stand with sponge filters
1x - 15 gallon regular with sponge filter
1x - 15 gallon column with stand, filter
1x - 10 gallon with filter

All tanks has light with them some LEDs and some Aquarium lights.

Fish:
7x - L183 Ancistrus Starlight BN Plecos -$25 - 50 msrp/ea
3x - LDA008 Ancistrus Claro Plecos (Breeding Trio) - $30 msrp/ea
15x+ -LDA008 Ancistrus Claro Pleco Frys - Tank raised Claro??? -$??
2x - L352 Gold Spot Plecos - $30-50 - Barbie Pleco knows this type of pleco.
20x+ - Tequila Goodeids / Zoogoneticus Tequila (Endangered Species from Mexico) - $15/pr + shipping online
2x - Pair of breeding albino BN pleco - $60/pr

All other fish stuff that i acquired all throughout my fish hobby days will be included.
I might be able to help haul or move stuff. If you want to check it out we can always set up a day and time.

I live Kent East Hill near Winco Kent. You can also PM me :D
Priced will be discussed after viewing what i'm offering.
No i won't separate my stuff.

Thank you,
Jeth
Do you have any shrimp?

jettej

I'll be sorry to see you go! Why are you getting out of the fishy world?

Thanks Ali, well I like to travel more, get my project track car going, and free up some time for myself, my family and my 2 dogs and more time for fishing.. I love the Fishy hobby but I just had that feeling that i really had to let it go and move on so I can enjoy more with less hobby. If u know what i mean