its too hot!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

But is so noice outside! Riding my motorcycle today was awesome!

A

Anonymous

just went swimming in my front yard, cmon go to the water and go swimming to cool off...its not that hot, you would hate almost anywhere else than LOL

shua

im with him. i work out side and it sucks i also cant wait for winter i hope we get some decent snow this year to come or ill be pisst i only road twice

stevieB

yea it was pretty bad, but there was a couple of really good powder days. i think crystals going to be the spot this year after they finish the park and gondola

A

Anonymous

meh, crystal is prettier and bigger, but stevens is better runs IMO

shua

all about the run sonnnn hit da powpow till you cant stand anymore.... but im all about mission ridge best pow in the world .

A

Anonymous

meh, i go backcountry, no groomers for me.... also, crystal got NICE backcountry with great mini cliffs (and real cliffs lol). but there is everything, i found this awsome tree that you can ride up and did that like 4 times till i got a 180 grind then a 180 off lol, its awsome!

we are a bit off topic though >.>

stevieB

crystals good but alpentals great for backcountry they have the steepest line i seen. shot 4 i think thats what its call i ride a lot of backcountry and i won't even touch that run ,scary. lots of accidents

A

Anonymous

its to far for me. my friends go though. ill look into that, i love steep runs (sounds wierd).

Mikey

shua said:
all about the run sonnnn hit da powpow till you cant stand anymore.... but im all about mission ridge best pow in the world .
I agree bro. Mission Ridge and Greenwood. Awesome places. Too bad they're on the other side of the state :(

regan24

He's a New Yorker :p

I for one can't stand the heat. I like it when it's 70s-80s MAX, driving around, windows down, sunglasses, music blasting. But when it gets so hot I can't breathe? Ugh. No thanks. Hey sun, go back to Arizona or something.