It's starting to be like Craigslist in here.

B

big01612

What the title says. I see a lot more of ads than the first few months I came to this forum. At least there is still good reads.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Create content :) Everyone enjoys talking about fish and looking at pictures. It just takes people making content.

B

big01612

I have nothing but I don't mind reading up on others experiences. Some of the people when I started coming here are gone. Now new members but more ads. I wish I could share but nothing special still learning about aquascaping, hardscape, types of cichlids, etc..

GinnyFinny

Hello big01612,
I'm a relatively new member, and it does seem slow and sometimes boring.

I try to post concerning questions, like "do fish need darkness...", huge difference between API & Tetra strips", etc.

What I do appreciate is someone's feedback. Other sites are so huge that you may never get a response. I especially am grateful that Cory @ ACO is monitoring this forum & posts regularly.

In my 10 years experience with Craigslist, "good luck, Chuck"....too many postings!!!

I love talking about fish & getting peoples' opinions. What are we going to do otherwise? All hang out at ACO at a specified time & day? I want the place to be quiet, so I can pick his brain! [emoji88] Ginny
5a6b2e43d20e7ac84bd6c65740f6e3d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paintguy

on any chat board that has been around for a while... pretty much every question has been asked/answered several times if you feel like using the search feature. Does not bother me to see the questions pop up again from someone new though.

discus_2013

I like the for sale section here, good deals from good people, if it's a big deal to you why not just stay out of the for sale section.

Nick_87

I just want to put my 2 cents in here and say if not for the for sale section I would not have half the fish and tanks I do. Almost everything including tanks, fish, plants and equipment besides food has come from other members on this site. Some free, some bought and some sold and gave away. I really enjoy meeting the rest of the fish boxers in person since I don't get to the swaps and I have never had a bad deal or no show. I Wouldn't have gotten to experience new things without it.