Internal overflow box project for 125 gallon

shua

fish_n_vw said:
A sump is a extrenal tank useually under the tank in the stand. It will have an internal flow from the tank and an external flow to the tank. You can use it as your filter or put your filter in it. Its also a nice place to put all your other equipment so your tank dosent have it in it.

are you asking to see the difference between sumps because i have three different kinds of over flow systems would you like pics?

sandnuka

I think your three examples would be helpful.... this is posted in the DIY section.... so I am assuming besides definitions we can look at some examples and blueprints to making our own!! :)

Brenn

. I apologize for the lack of specs. I should have completed it before posting it here. but that is a lot of work and i put this here because I wanted to show some basics plus show off. There wasn't a "Show and Tell" section when i posted this. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
I will try to work out more of the details to complete this in the future.

Thanks

Brenn

I had trouble with the skimmer return not being under stable level thus changing the level in riser. Switched sides for that, now it works.