I have a Betta Also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingstature

I have a blue male Betta just one and eats like a horse... Just thought this section needed some action so there it is, One lone blue male Betta.... :king:

lilfishie

Hey King.

I have a betta too. I got him last year in march. He started out like most betta's in a small glass bowl. He's been spoiled. His name is Sunny and he is living in a 30 gal tank now getting hand feed vitamin enriched frozen mysis and flake food. He eats off the end of my finger. You have pictures?

censeoflife

Betta's in the house. lol

I have my tanks and my woman has hers. She has a nice Pink 5 G with a divider couple of plants and a male crown tale red and blue and a Female with really great green and blue coloring. None of the white like most have.
And of coarse the tank is hot pink!!

Gosu

censeoflife said:
I have my tanks and my woman has hers. She has a nice Pink 5 G with a divider couple of plants and a male crown tale red and blue and a Female with really great green and blue coloring. None of the white like most have.
And of coarse the tank is hot pink!!

oh of course! what else would it be? lol

CrashSmAshley

There is a betta section! I used to breed them but haven't in a while. I have 2 boys myself (in my signature). They are in a cycled, divided 10 gallon tank.

lilfishie

Here is my Sunny. I adopted him in March 2009.
DSC05089.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

A

Anonymous

Very nice bettas guys. And good pics too. I bet we will see some bettas in our p.o.m. for next month.

Gosu

wow that marine betta is gorgeous, little Mr.Revline is a beast too good looking fish guys... and gals :p

GiantKOK

i had my delta tail betta in a tank with a few baby flowerhorns. this betta was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and now his tail and fins are all shredded up :( poor guy... i hope he heals

Status
Not open for further replies.