I hate you guys, YEAH YOU

lars on

You and your pretty cichlid pictures, and your massive tanks. Makin me want more cichlids, well you got it!

Went to Liems and in the last tank was this lil big guy, 4", 10$, and alotta parasites. Hes gettin better though.

NOW INTRODUCING VINNY THE FLOWERHORN!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTguanBn.jpg

lars on

Caught the cats trying to get into his tank since its not on a stand yet, he follows them while they walk around. And sis said she woke up this morning to him staring at her while she slept

Kingstature

lars on said:
You and your pretty cichlid pictures, and your massive tanks. Makin me want more cichlids, well you got it!

Went to Liems and in the last tank was this lil big guy, 4", 10$, and alotta parasites. Hes gettin better though.

Lars you Dick hate me all you want, LOL.. you should have asked me I have a ton of Healthy flowerhorns in 4-6" size Cherry Red ZZ's I woulda hooked you up.. Im sure in your care his color will come around.. I recommend chingmix for food for him.. Get him a mirror he can see himself.. Flowerhorns like to look at themselves and helps with Kok development as well, High protein treats as help with color too..Congrats on your first flowerhorn, I have more if you decide to expand again....Very Cool..

:king:

lars on

Kingstature said:
lars on said:

Lars you Dick hate me all you want, LOL.. you should have asked me I have a ton of Healthy flowerhorns in 4-6" size Cherry Red ZZ's I woulda hooked you up.. Im sure in your care his color will come around.. I recommend chingmix for food for him.. Get him a mirror he can see himself.. Flowerhorns like to look at themselves and helps with Kok development as well, High protein treats as help with color too..Congrats on your first flowerhorn, I have more if you decide to expand again....Very Cool..:king:
Your flowerhorns are beautiful, trust me I woulda loved one! Truth is we didnt expect to be bringin him home, I saw him and begged to get him. could you stick 2 of these guys in a 100 gallon, or more like a 120? We are planning to upgrade this guy to a 75 when he hits like 7".

But thank you for the tips! :D will definatly get a mirror and some more foods. Hes finally starting to eat again.

We call him the shitty cinatown flowerhorn, like litterally after having him for 20 mins, I looked up the street and saw kings discus for the first time, the flowerhorns were like WOW, sis was so proud of our little parasite flowerhorn! HIGH QUALITY AINT GOT NOTHIN ON HIM

sandnuka

You need tanks lars... not fish!!! lol..... and since you dont have big tanks, what are you doing with a south american???? lol, you know they get huge... need itleast a 55gal if not more..... they dont make buckets that big lars. You crack me up with your addiction.

lars on

I CAN MAKE A BUCKET THAT BIG. ILL EVEN POST IT IN DIY!

But in 2 months im gettin us 2 55gals, then after that a 120 for the malawis and a 75 for the flowernorn, his current tank is just fishy lockdown hospital

sidekicking

hey vinny lol

So lars how does your mom feel about china town vinny I'm guessing she probably doesn't even know right??

sandnuka

WoooooooooHoooooooooo, big tanks! I love to hear it! now your fish have room to move around, get comfortable, even breed! Then you will really get crazy about fish, when you start raising fry up! Get some pictures up of the big tanks when you have 'em! sure they will look great with you collection.

lars on

sand: We recently raised a batch of 200 jack dempsey fry, loved them all, so much fun! Thats what made us get more cichlids in the first place! But I cant wait to get big tanks, get the malawis some friends to live with. Definatly gonna post pics!

Side: Yep. :D

// Wait no, she does know. She saw us draggin the tank in, didnt see him though, and certainly doesnt know how big hes gonna get.