I call this aquarium my “expensive fish” tank. Haha

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
23A1E75C-1843-47EA-92FC-182C72AEC309.jpeg FDB5B7DB-B2F8-40B5-9013-35BB2A6A25AD.jpeg 0637165F-617E-450D-9148-E628702C151C.jpeg In this tank are :

15” Australian jardini arrowana
16” koliba lapradei
16” weeksii bichir
And I’m enjoying them a ton ( even if I can’t figure out what they enjoy eating quite yet)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
That lap is the Koliba lap. Wild caught from Toyin at Rehoboth Aquatics. The Weeksii came from Aquatic Day Care (no longer in business) and also wild caught.

I think they have started captive breeding the laps and they call some ‘Koliba’ but that is really a catch location but they use it to describe the pattern/coloration. As for the Weeksii, I do not believe they have bred them in captivity.

I feel like you need a big endli to complete the group, lol

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
That lap is the Koliba lap. Wild caught from Toyin at Rehoboth Aquatics. The Weeksii came from Aquatic Day Care (no longer in business) and also wild caught.

I think they have started captive breeding the laps and they call some ‘Koliba’ but that is really a catch location but they use it to describe the pattern/coloration. As for the Weeksii, I do not believe they have bred them in captivity.

I feel like you need a big endli to complete the group, lol
I wish I could find one of my old endli..,. If I could, then all of these would move to bigger tank