How to get the new tank past the wife

A

Anonymous

Nice one Aron.

I like playing on sympathy. Like, get a spawn and be all like, " Look honey, babies. " Play the baby thing for a new tank :D ha!

dwarfpike

I played on superior knowledge as my favorite ...

"Of course you can get a betta ... oh gawds no, you can't keep it in a bowl. He's a 20 long I'll set up for your betta ... hey, look at those pretty Pelvicachromis taeniatus!! They would be perfect for the bottom of the tank ..."

True story.

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:
I played on superior knowledge as my favorite ...

"Of course you can get a betta ... oh gawds no, you can't keep it in a bowl. He's a 20 long I'll set up for your betta ... hey, look at those pretty Pelvicachromis taeniatus!! They would be perfect for the bottom of the tank ..."

True story.

Hehe, :spoton:

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
fishNAbowl said:
I like playing on sympathy. Like, get a spawn and be all like, " Look honey, babies. " Play the baby thing for a new tank :D ha!

Haha I wish this worked for me!

A

Anonymous

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
fishNAbowl said:

Haha I wish this worked for me!

You are going to need a couple 50's for all the new spawn you have!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I have tried the baby fish method to try and get another tank too. Angelman, got any advice on how to get a new tank past the boyfriend ;) haha

fishNAbowl, In a sad turn of events I have a 30 that came open so some fry will be going there. And the parents may go back in the 75, opening the 20 for another batch of fry.

Hey Angelman, want to buy some fry haha as if you don't have enough!