how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store

i have to admite that some weeks i go to a pet store maybe 3-4 times in the same week.... and most the time dont buy anything..i just look and daydream about what i could put in my tanks...or at BIGGER tanks.. anyone out there do the same or do i just have to much time on my hands?

aaronfeeney

re:

I love daydreaming in fish stores ,, I've been known to tour 3 or 4 the same day,,especially away from home area

sounds like me i have a pet store loop i make, hitting several in one area depending on what direction im heading, the ex g/f used to hate it.. by store three she would be bored out of her mind if they didnt have puppies for her to look at.

CrashSmAshley

Well I work at one so at least 5 days a week haha. But we don't sell fish stuff so I go whenever I need food, conditioner, test strips, etc.

CrashSmAshley

Kingstature said:
7 days a week and most private stores know me by my first name.. Is that a bad thing? :king:
No, not really. It just means you really love your pets :heart: Or there's a good looking girl at each one you wanna see...lars? :lol!:

Kingstature

CrashSmAshley said:
Kingstature said:
7 days a week and most private stores know me by my first name.. Is that a bad thing? :king:
No, not really. It just means you really love your pets :heart: Or there's a good looking girl at each one you wanna see...lars? :lol!:
Oh Lars works at a pet store?
Do tell me which one so I can say hi... :drunken:

sidekicking

I usually only go the pet stores during the weekend
usually I star at a place for pets after that midway pets them aquarist world and last bd tropical fish...thats my weekend routine lol

icer711

Sweet im not the only that hits every new/unvisited fish store that they can get close to and on that note once a month if im luck oh lars it doesn't help that we have next to nothing out here much less good the best thing we have is the shark reef works great for you and lilfishie.. i think he only puts up with me is cause i give him monies lol me and all my fresh water questions for him oh well i try :rabbit:

lars on

icer711 said:
Sweet im not the only that hits every new/unvisited fish store that they can get close to and on that note once a month if im luck oh lars it doesn't help that we have next to nothing out here much less good the best thing we have is the shark reef works great for you and lilfishie.. i think he only puts up with me is cause i give him monies lol me and all my fresh water questions for him oh well i try :rabbit:
Yeah we are stranded, but you, you are in the middle of NOWHERE. Belfair is like, ARE WE THERE YET? Then when you think you are ALMOST there, you still got 10 miles to go.

Shark reef is nice, but It looks like my main saltwater store now is gonna be Lilfishies tanks. lol

douglife

at least 3x a week, but I blame my daughter cause she always asks to go. The bad part is she likes the big box stores cause they have a bit of everything to look at... I get bored quickly.