Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps - Where to Buy (local)

Bob

PokeSephiroth said:
Pictures pictures!!!

Does it look egg shaped in any way? Hoping it's kinda elongated like alligator eggs look but bigger. :p

Yes it is, ill try and get some pics up

I got this one from a trade I did with Ali, and now I'm hooked. I want more! I'm not sure this is going to be the official place for this lamp, because it's near the spaces where humidity comes out of, but it looks so amazing on top of the tank, and it illuminates the room just enough for me to see in the dark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.4 KB · Views: 94

Bob

That looks very similar to mine. I am pretty sure mine does not heat up enough to actually do anything though =(

I don't think they have to really heat up that much, although, I never really believed in the claims that they say (health benefits, ionizing effect, etc etc...) sounds like a placebo to me, really. lol.

I mainly wanted one because of its aesthetics, more than anything. :)

Bob

Have you ever had himalayan rock salt? It's so good, only salt i eat with now.

I do love having it on food, yes. :) I just love the fact that it's pink. LOL!
I want to get a huge slab of it, and use it for cooking/grilling, for my boyfriend's birthday. :)

But yeah, the "health benefits" that the lamps are known for sound EXTRA SHODDY at best. Like, they just come up with crap to say just to sell it.

And while it MAY ionize the air, it probably doesn't do enough for you to really notice anything. But in theory, it still ionizes the air, albeit a very minuscule amount.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After trading with Ali, for hers... I'm hooked, and I want MOARRRR!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Ali

I'd recommend against the ones that are a bowl with smaller chunks. They don't look as good as what's on the box, you can see the lightbulb through the chunks.

I'm in Cocoa Beach Florida right now and its completely full of tourist trap shops, and Southwest lets me check luggage for free. Want me to fill up a suitcase for you Poke?