Hi from Gig Harbor

cafman

My father and I kept various tanks growing up. I haven't had a tank for 2 years now because I've had to move a couple times (Graduating during an economic downturn is not a good idea, but there was no more school for me to take).
My two year old becomes entranced everytime he sees a fish tank. Since it looks like I won't be moving in the near future I decided to set up a tank for his and my enjoyment. I got a 30 gallon setup on Craigslist, got everything cleaned and working properly and am now looking for fish to stock the tank. That's how I ran across this site, looks awesome.
I'd like to breed Albino Normal Fin Bristlenose's. Seems like adults are kind of hard to find.
I also bought some clay and am going to start experimenting with various cave designs for the aquarium.

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB... sounds like you are a hands on kinda make your own stuff person?! Well we have an awesome DIY sections, and since your so creative with the clay... check out the DIY background video I posted up.... might want to try something like that?.... Anyway, welcome to the site... do not hesitate to ask even the dumbest question, our team and members will give ya the best response!