Hi everyone i'm new!

iSsFiSh12

Hi Everyone!

My Name is Issa and I am fairly new to the website...at least with my own profile! My favorite Fish is the Pea Puffer - SO CUTE. Unfortunately my boyfriend and I aren't able to accommodate a place for them right now, but hopefully soon. I at least try to visit Hank, the Giant Puffer at the Co-Op once a week. I absolutely adore him :)

Oddballer and I share a 30 gallon Fresh Water Oasis. Our Oasis includes: 1 Bristlenose Albino Pleco (our first, Oldest, and favorite member), 1 Giant polka-dotted Pleco, 2 Saimese algae eaters, 1 Peacock Eel, 1 Farlowalla Catfish (please don't mind my typos btw), 2 Loaches, 3 very active snails, 2 Dwarf frogs, 6 Rummy Nose, 6 Longfin Rainbows, 6 Lamp-eyed Killis, 6 Hets..Oh and a Platty which we just recently rescued from a bowl of 3" of unfiltered poo water. He was just living off the Algae for too long, poor thing. He is doing awesome now!

We also have a Fresh 10 gallon Cold Water tank with 2 Fat 'n Happy Fancy Goldfish. Our living room is always WAY too hot, so we put in a cooling rod that maintains the water temperature between 60-65 degree F.

Now my crazy Oddballer is currently building a koi pond in our kitchen/ front entrance! SO excited for that!!! Living things are amazing and it is so great to have created such lively ecosystems and watch them take off! My Love for Plants is also as great as my love for fish and aquatic little creatures. They go hand in hand.

Heya Issa! So nice to see you on here!! Welcome to the box! :D
Share those pictures! We'd love to see pics of your tanks!

Again, welcome!

cichlid-gal

Welcome ... glad to have you here and it sounds like you have some great things in the works. Yes, pictures pictures pictures.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
PokeSephiroth said:
iSsFiSh12 said:
WELCOME!!!!
Wait a minute, did you just welcome yourself? lol!! =P

Or is that oddballer welcoming you through you account?  :whistle
I wondered the same thing then saw the posts oddballer had made too. I think it was him :)

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
PokeSephiroth said:
iSsFiSh12 said:
WELCOME!!!!

I wondered the same thing then saw the posts oddballer had made too. I think it was him :)
Me reading through this thread:

nw2Cg.gif

Anyways, welcome!

bronzefighter said:
ShortyKiloGyrl said:
PokeSephiroth said:
iSsFiSh12 said:
WELCOME!!!!

nw2Cg.gif

Anyways, welcome!
TROLOLOL... omg I can't, I just... can't. XD

PokeSephiroth said:
bronzefighter said:
ShortyKiloGyrl said:
PokeSephiroth said:
iSsFiSh12 said:
WELCOME!!!!

nw2Cg.gif

Anyways, welcome!
TROLOLOL... omg I can't, I just... can't. XD
To clarify, reading this thread did not turn me into the Dalai Lama, nor do I wear glasses.  :lol