Help us win Best Pet Retailer on Best of King 5 competition.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Alright everyone. I need your help. This is a grass roots campaign to get Aquarium Co-Op noticed. It's time for the best of Western Washington Competition. Aquarium Co-Op is in the competition for best Pet Supplies store.

SHARE this post on your page and cast your vote and bribe your friends to get Aquarium Co-Op the exposure to expand and reach the masses.

Today is the first day this contest has started, lets get a lead early to gain exposure.

http://ctvr.us/aquariumcoop

nick_76

in looking over the nominees, I see fairwood pet is still in business? have the moved? I went to their old store only to find it empty

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure Nick, I know a lot of entries are auto re-entered from last year etc. Seattle Reptile etc is on there and they are out of business as well.

A

Anonymous

nick_76 said:
in looking over the nominees, I see fairwood pet is still in business? have the moved? I went to their old store only to find it empty
They moved to across the street next to the Albertson store.

Lamental Jester

Oops, I accidently voted for Petco, and they're not even on the list, how'd that happen?

Bahahaha... nope, one more vote for Aquarium Co-Op right here, keep up the good work Cory :spoton: 

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I voted for you too. Simply for offering to help all the fish box members you have since opening up!!!!!! You've got a great business model and I look forward to my first trip up there soon

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
We're still in first! I've been grinding out every vote I can. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!

nick_76

thanx, wes...ill have to head over there and check them out. when I moved back to Washington, I went to check out the old pet stores...my first job was at fairwood safeway about 20+ years ago, and I used to head over to fairwood pet to buy fish&supplies after work...still got my books I bought from them way back when...