Hellooooo....

bjkeyes

Just joined y'all! Live in Port Townsend and would like to connect with other fish keepers on the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula area. I have two tanks: 110 gal. main and 20 gal. breeder. Currently have over 20 neolamprologus leleupi babies, all about 1 1/2 - 2 inches in length. Very healthy and bright yellow in color. Would like to sell or trade but seriously, just need to rehome. Anyone interested?

Madness

Staff member
Welcome. If you would like to sell/trade your fish, please post that in our 'FOR SALE' section, but first please read our rules for posting in that section prior to posting.

Thank you and welcome again

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome! Id love to see some pics of your tanks. If you want to share them and have trouble uploading, let me know and I will help you out.

Betty

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I have a breeding pair of leleupis as well. :D

Do you keep Africans in the 110?

bjkeyes

Hi Betty!
I have three leleupis in the large tank, one male and two females, (the parents of the brood). I also have two cyprichromis and one enantiopus. These along with three large roseline sharks are all that remains of much larger populations that I started with over three years ago. I'm intentionally letting the population drop as I'm going to change to a planted, "riverine" type tank. I've grown attached to the Africans and their antics which, is the reason I'm letting them live out their lives in the tank where they were raised. This also gives me time to plan out the next journey!

Betty

Staff member
That's awesome. I'm doing the same sort of thing with my tanks. I've had the same fish for so many years and their numbers have started to dwindle. I'd like to be able to try some new fish, but the ones I have seem to be living forever and I intend to keep them until they die of old age. One of these days... !

plumcuda

Hello Betty, I'm in P.T. too. I only have 2 50 gallon tanks and a 20 long. I have mainly Rams, loaches and other mellow fish. Welcome