Hello! From west Seattle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

protocl

Glad to be apart of a local site community!
My babies are: 9" silver arowana with 2 golden gouramis, 1 leopard nerite snail and a yellow rabbit snail.

CrashSmAshley

Welcome to WFB :) I'm hoping to get 2 nerites myself for my tank. I currently have 2 bettas and 2 golden mystery snails, but I need something that will graze on algae.

protocl

CrashSmAshley said:
Welcome to WFB :) I'm hoping to get 2 nerites myself for my tank. I currently have 2 bettas and 2 golden mystery snails, but I need something that will graze on algae.
hello! Thanks for the welcome!

As for nerites, not sure how big your tank is, but I've read 2 nerites per 10 gallon would help keep algae at bay.
Nerites do like to venture around the upper most part of the tank rim and will escape if lid isn't shut.
I literally spent 15 minutes searching for it! I thought my arowana ate it!

CrashSmAshley

Haha oh geez! And I have a divided 10 gallon so all should be well. If I do get nerites I'll rehome my apples. But I keep like plants too so the algae would be in check. I have algae wafers too. Can't let those snails venture outside haha

sandnuka

Welcome to wfb

hey, and welcome... glad to have you on here... there is a ton of good information, lots of great people to chat with, and if you need anything or have trouble with anything dont hesitate to ask!
Oh, and we love pictures.... please upload, and enter in the picture of the month!

Gosu

Welcome!!! glad to have you! very helpful people on here always someone to answer any question you might have

Status
Not open for further replies.