Hello from Sedro-Woolley

frank98240

Hi my name is Frank i'm new to the fourm but have had tank for years started with a 10g now have a 10g,20g and a,75g I recently discovered that both my angels are female.all three of my tanks are planted.I look forward to learning more about the hobby.
img_2316.jpg
img_2317.jpg
img_2318.jpg

A

Anonymous

Awesome frank98240,   :welcome!: 

When you can would love to see pictures of your tanks.

Kaosu

welcome to the site!

I grew up in and currently work in Sedro-woolley ..good to know there are other fish lovers in the area ^_^

Anthraxx

awesome tank and welcome! just my thoughts but i really think a little bit of wood would make that tank. either way welcome to the box!

KaraWolf

What are the little orange guys in the second picture? Platies or dare I say it... someone else on here keeping Orange Von Rios? XD Very nice looking tanks!

A

Anonymous

fishNAbowl said:
Awesome frank98240,   :welcome!: 

When you can would love to see pictures of your tanks.
Nice pictures! Good start on the plants, I believe some of them will get pretty darn big!

We do a lot of plant swapping & selling on WashFishBox. Some species harder to find & expensive. So this is a good place to be for a planted tank enthusiast.

frank98240

KaraWolf said:
What are the little orange guys in the second picture? Platies or dare I say it... someone else on here keeping Orange Von Rios? XD Very nice looking tanks!
those are rosey barbs

frank98240

thank you everyone i am new to the planted tanks and will take any advise you can give i am in the process of looking for the rite piece of driftwood for my 75 tall and just have not found the one i like yet..

Thank you
Frank