Hello from Minneapolis

WhoKnows

Hello all. I just found this site. I'm into guppies, and I've got it bad. I started with one tank in the Man Cave, now it's up to 20. Fortunately the walls are now full with tanks and a flat screen TV, so I can't fit any more.

julzhull

Welcome! I just got my first batch of guppies on Tuesday, quite excited to see how they do. Are all your tanks guppies or do you have others?

WhoKnows

I have 19 tanks of guppies, and one community tank. The past few months I've had to take care of some things and couldn't spend much time breeding, etc., but I'm back to spending time in the fish room. I missed it. Good luck with your gupps. They're fun because they're a little bizarre.

julzhull

Nice! What do you feed your guppies? I've noticed mine seem to be most happy with flake food (which I don't normally feed but they weren't eating much else).

WhoKnows

Nice! What do you feed your guppies? I've noticed mine seem to be most happy with flake food (which I don't normally feed but they weren't eating much else).

I feed flake food, golden pearls, and live brine shrimp. One tip I got a while back that works is to put a half tab of Vitamin B Complex into the solution when I'm hatching the shrimp. Zero split tails after I started doing that.

julzhull

I feed flake food, golden pearls, and live brine shrimp. One tip I got a while back that works is to put a half tab of Vitamin B Complex into the solution when I'm hatching the shrimp. Zero split tails after I started doing that.
Does that help with repairing split tails? I just noticed a split tail on one of my males. I'm not currently hatching brine since I don't have any fry but I'm thinking of hatching some soon. Is there a particular Vitamin B Complex that you buy?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hello all. I just found this site. I'm into guppies, and I've got it bad. I started with one tank in the Man Cave, now it's up to 20. Fortunately the walls are now full with tanks and a flat screen TV, so I can't fit any more.

Welcome! You are one of us! hahahahahaha