hello from kitsap county

deddy89

Im Dustin from Port orchard ive been lurking this forum for a few weeks and decided id introduce myself!
i was told about fishbox from the guy at farmland in silverdale and have been glued to it since,

4' community tank (blue alhi/yellow labs/ob peacocks/ and some community fish
4' mbuna tank ( yellow acei/chimuslae/rustys/polit/soccolfi/synodontis)
4' mostly Victorian cichlid tank (Pundamilia nyererei)
40 breeder shell dwellers (Neolamprologus multifasciatus) started with 7 fish about 4 months ago and just counted about 8 more, 2 different broods
20 long afra cobue attempted breeder tank
20 long albino bristlenose pleco breeder
20 long calico bristlenose pleco breeder
20 long soon to be blue alhi growout/breeder tank
5 10 gallon fry growout tanks
10 gallon convict tank that i was using to cycle some fry tanks until they breed now its just housing the 40 or so babies
20151003_090747.jpg

i just moved this from the old thread, how do i add photos from photobucket?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
For photos, you could upload them via file. You could post the links from photo bucket that they provide. You'd use the img tag ones. Once you get that figured out you could give yourself a avatar also in the user options.

Welcome. I added this image with the file upload.

goingtofishstore.jpg

deddy89

i just got back from my 2 week honeymoon late last night so the tanks arent looking there best, cleaning and water changes to come today

oakleykp

I really like the look of that bristlenose colony! That shellie tank looks pretty good too! Nice work!

Hey deddy89! Glad you could make it to WaFishBox! :) those are some great tanks! Your cichlids look amazing, keep up the posts!

It was nice chatting with you at Farmland when you visited!

Betty

Staff member
Your mbuna tank looks like the fish have taken over the aquascaping. (Mine do the same thing.) :)

deddy89

@Betty haha yes they always move stuff around, i just re did it all on Saturday, adding all the rocks and caves into one big pile and they seem pretty happy with it.