Hello from Ephrata

cichlid-gal

Hi All:

Just heard of your forum so looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know a few "locals" so to speak. I currently have a few (10) tanks running. Most are cichlids with the majority being from Lake Malawi and currently one Victorian. I also have a saltwater FOWLR tank, a fry tank, a hospital tank, a tropical community tank, and a betta tank.

Species I'm getting to know in my tanks include:

Cynotilapia afra (Nkhata Bay)
Metriaclima zebra Gold (WC)
Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos
Pseudotropheus polit
Paralabidochromis chromogynos

Electric Green Tetra
Roseline Shark (Denisons Barb)
Orange Von Rio Tetra

Synodontis lucipinnis ''Dwarf Petricola''

some hybrib hap/peacocks and a few miscellaneous cichlids that keep the extra tanks cycled

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting a few of you :)

Kaosu

welcome to the site!! ^_^ ..you will fit right in...tons of Chichlid lovers and keepers here.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
:welcome!:

Even African Cichlid keepers are welcome here! :nanana:

Just a long running joke here at the fishbox. The Central/South Americans vs the Africans

master chi

Welcome to the local forum cichlid-gal. Glad you found it. Don't worry there's plenty of African Cichlid fans on here. You will even notice some users from the "other forum" on here as well.

Anthraxx

first off welcome! glad to have another local person around. and 2nd ignore DmD he just hasnt yet learned that africans are the way to go :).

cichlid-gal

Naso2 said:
:welcome!: thank god more saltwater guys
Hah...I do have a saltwater tank but I claim to know nothing about it...LOL...my clarkii clownfish pair are surviving despite my poor tank management... ;) Really, the saltwater is supposed to be my husbands tank. I just bought our first mushrooms for it so we will have to see how THAT goes. We've done pretty well with the only loss being an urchin that we added without knowing what the heck we were doing.

Bassetman... :cheers: its a deal. We would love to come visit and see your tanks. I think Pomeroy is only a couple of hours from us. Saturdays are almost always out for us as we have our granddaughters that day but Sundays are good. I will PM you to set up a date as my husband and I would really would love to see your fish.

And again, thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

cichlid-gal

cichlid-gal said:
Bassetman... :cheers: its a deal. We would love to come visit and see your tanks. I think Pomeroy is only a couple of hours from us. Saturdays are almost always out for us as we have our granddaughters that day but Sundays are good. I will PM you to set up a date as my husband and I would really would love to see your fish.

And again, thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
It was a pleasure to meet you in person Bassetman...thank you so much for letting us come by to see your beautiful fish...we really enjoyed the drive and the viewings :)