Hello from Covington

MorganEA

I'm not sure of the sex and he/she was the only Bolivian that they had, The rest were some sickly looking GBRs.

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
I'm not sure of the sex and he/she was the only Bolivian that they had, The rest were some sickly looking GBRs.
I like the Bolivians, seems they get a bit larger than their cousins. They are a great bottom level dwarf cichlid & go well with Angel fish.

MorganEA

I love Bolivian rams, they are larger and hardier than the GBRs. I did get a quarter sized Angel as well today but he seemed stressed so I didn't want to be sticking my camera in his face as I was acclimating him :D 

A

Anonymous

Looking at this fish in the bag on a larger screen here, I think it's a German Blue MorganEA.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The latest issue of tfh magazine has a small write up on the brand new electric blue ram.... Haven't read it yet, but looked at the pictures haha.....

MorganEA

lloyd378 said:
Haven't read it yet, but looked at the pictures haha.....
The pictures are the best part!!!
Im thinking he is a GBR as well :swear:  stupid me for not looking closer, Oh well at least he is cute.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, I made a mistake. I went back and looked again, this time at the text and its not a ram, it's an acara.... Sorry to get everyone's hopes up

Madness

Staff member
Hey Morgan, you should check out the Wet Spots fish list. They have a pretty good selection of Rams (at least the last time I looked) and $15 shipping, you cant beat that. :)

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
lloyd378 said:
Haven't read it yet, but looked at the pictures haha.....
The pictures are the best part!!!
Im thinking he is a GBR as well :swear:  stupid me for not looking closer, Oh well at least he is cute.
Oh yeah German Blues are sweat looking!!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
While I was picking up some aquarium salt yesterday at petsmart in Lakewood, they had two different tanks of rams....though I doubt they are the highly sought after ones as they were cheap

MorganEA

Ram1.jpg

He is looking a lot better today!

A

Anonymous

Nice. They have them too in renton or Tukwila stores too.

A

Anonymous

Yup. Last time I went checked Tukwila was friday. They had them. Last I checked renton was week ago.

LuminousAphid

Welcome, I am fairly new here as well.

I don't know if there are many near you out in covington, but check out the "rate my store" section, it's nice to see what members here think of various fish shops around the area.