Hello from Auburn!

footbllplyr19

Hello, my names is Cody! I currently have 3 Tanks! My smallest is a 10 gallon tanks, which has a small layer of sand, with only java moss, (huge ball of it), Cherry shrimp, (ordered about 35 a couple months ago, and currently have upwards of 80), a green spotted puffer, (to eat the ramshorn snails), a couple neon tetras, (Had a huge problem with planeria),

My next tank is my 29 Gallon tank, I have a couple random cichlids, a couple yellow labs, (all of which i took in as fry, from the big chain pet store that I work at), a pit bull pleco, and a rubber lip pleco, The substrate is about 2 inches of sand. I have random river rocks, stacking rocks, and a couple shells in the background for looks!

My biggest tank is 55 gallon long tank, Its my tropical community tank, stocked with unwanteds off of craigslist, and random babies brought home from work, i have anywhere from neon tetras, to mollies, to a 15 inch dragon fish. So its a fun tank, substrate is just common aquarium rock, nothing fancy.

I have a little bit of knowledge about everything. If i don't know something, I am quick to look it up on my phone or computer. I always love to learn about new stuff.

I found this website through a friend (regan24), and I am loving every bit of it so far! Thanks for all the awesomeness that you guys provide!

sidekicking

Hey dude
Welcome to the fishbox...your tanks sound interesting
you should post some pics asap LOL

Oh and sorry about Reagan being your friend LOL jk reagan :)

footbllplyr19

shua said:
good to meet you how the dragon goby do in a full freshwater environment?

The dragon goby is doing fine, every now and than i see that a couple of my fish are missing, but i figured he got hungry! But he does excellent, I feed my fish a large medley and he eats all the big shrimp.

footbllplyr19

sidekicking said:
Hey dude
Welcome to the fishbox...your tanks sound interesting
you should post some pics asap LOL

Oh and sorry about Reagan being your friend LOL jk reagan :)
unfortunatly i have to work with regan, so i get to see her lovely face **cough cough** all the time! But she's a great character, not sure what I would do with out her!

Mikey

Hey man, very nice to have you on the forum. I'm sure you can help provide insight to others here. Lots of awesome people here. 8)

shua

footbllplyr19 said:
shua said:
good to meet you how the dragon goby do in a full freshwater environment?

The dragon goby is doing fine, every now and than i see that a couple of my fish are missing, but i figured he got hungry! But he does excellent, I feed my fish a large medley and he eats all the big shrimp.
dope did you need to taper his salinity or was he in all fresh when you got him cuz this is my satin fish i always fail with it

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB! Your tanks sound great. Glad to hear you like to look stuff up and learn something new, in this hobby, Im sure you know, there are soooo many different opinions and techniques to do stuff.... so you will love all the stuff you pick up in here. Anyway, do not hesitate to ask even the dumbest of questions, bunch of great people in here love to help! and get some pictures up, would love to see your fish.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the site! Working with regan must be a blast..lol

footbllplyr19

i did nothing special with my dragon goby. My first one was a guy from craigslist who didnt want the fish any more. And the second one was about 5 inches and I purchased it at wal mart. So nothing special really. I will post pictures once I am done house sitting!

regan24

LOL Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And yes spy it is absolutely amazing, like the man said he doesn't know what he'd do without me :D

PS: I had no idea you had a goby!! Wtf.

This is the guy I said knew a lot about plants too. Btw. If anyone saw that.