Hello from Arlington

Hello all. I've just moved to the area in the last 6 months and have been building up a small bundle of tanks. I figured I might as well introduce myself. I'm pulling 5 tanks. 29gal: A bunch of tiger barbs, 3 silver dollars, a blue ram, a bushynose pleco, an albino pleco, a rainbow shark, and a boisterous Yoyo loach.
10gal: A bunch of plants, a bunch of varied tetra, a Blue ram, A young dojo loach, a speckled cory, and a couple random shrimp.
5gal: Some newly planted dwarf hair grass, dwarf baby tears, and a plant that I don't know the name of, as well as 2 young striped Kuhli loaches and 5 Galaxy rasboaras.
3gal: a couple guppies (that a

Betty

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking tanks -- they have a calm, relaxing look to them.

Those silver dollars might outgrow the 29 gallon soon. (An excuse to get a bigger tank!) :)

Livebearer

Wow your nano-scapes are VERY nice! You really have talent... That 3 Gallon is a perfect Shrimp tank as long as there are NO fish, just shrimp. Where did u get your plants from as well?

krislhull

Pilatus makes some great aircraft... Never played with a PC-6, but have spent some time around PC-12s. Love that plane. I'm looking forward to seeing the PC-24 up close. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking? I'm an A&P currently working at Boeing, But I also babysit a few small birds for friends.

krislhull

Sounds like a good job to have! Welcome to the area... The GA community up here is pretty open and it seems like we are all within 3 or 4 degrees of each other, so I am sure we will run into each other at some point...