Happy to be a new member!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Happy Sunday everyone! My name is lloyd and I live in Tacoma and I am happy to have joined this forum! I have had fish since my mom put me in charge of our tank when I was ten (I'm now 33, with four well established fish tanks) . I really enjoy cichlids and catfish. I've tried community fish, but with mixed emotions. I recently (two months ago) got into the African cichlid game after watching "Tanked" on t.v. I am always looking for those rare Africans, so any leads would be greatly appreciated!
I look forward to our future interactions,
Lloyd

aquaman95

Nice to meet you and :welcome!: I see you have some cool future monsters growing any future monster tank plans lol everyone here loves pictures so if you got em throw em up!!!

Madness

Staff member
:welcome!: Feel free to ask all the questions you want. And take some time to get to know some of the members and what they raise, by checking out the "show and tell" forum.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw the signature line, wow those are some monsters you are growing out! Plans for bigger tanks? What size are the fish? And of course the big question: Got pics? We all love pics!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
What's the best way to post a pic? I have tried all morning, and can't get it to upload here off of my desktop..... thanks

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
can't post any pics for a while... this is the message i am getting.

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
can't post any pics for a while... this is the message i am getting.

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Just wait the limit, and then post. Rules are rules......