Guest surprise

cafman

My son and I were looking in his tank today and realized there is a red shrimp in there. The funny thing is we never bought any shrimp. His tank is just 6 red platties from the Tom Barr meeting of the Seattle fish club and a trio of BNs i got this week. The shrimp must have hitched a ride and we never knew. My son was so excited.
cafman

Caton

Hahaha, nice. Dont you just love those suprise's? I found out I sold 5 plecos instead of 4 like I thought so I had to ship out 2 plecos instead of 3, I called the guy who bought them and he wanted a refund for that one pleco which I thought was fair but that was one of my biggest mistakes other than selling my soul for aquariums...well...that really isnt a mistake.

Betty

Staff member
I bought a potted aquarium plant last spring and when I got home I found one tiny little neon tetra in the bag. :shock: Since I keep Africans, I had no tank to put it in, so now it lives in my bristlenose growout tank. I hope it's not too lonely as the only neon.

Anthraxx

haha nice. recently i bought some snails. assassins among them... my surprise was.. that all that arrived alive were the assasins they killed everything else lolz.

TRD_Power

This JUST happened to me today. I think it could be a baby Bamboo shrimp, but his/her body doesn't fit the shape...