Guess whos back!

sandnuka

Hey all!!! if your new to the site you probably dont remember me..... Ive been a member here since the begininng... I left to pursue some career overseas, and when i got back to the USA I have lived in a tiny apartment so havent been able to get back to the hobby..... Well, I am finally moving to a bigger place so I should be able to get some fishes! whoooooo hooooo...

I have raised almost every kinda of freshwater fish. I have successfully bread frontosa, convicts, tropheus, peacock cichlids, rams, and almost had success with discus. ;) .... Im sure there is a few more, cant think of them on the top of my head.... my fav. fish was the tropheus... Not sure what I will be focusing on this time around... I am more of a purist, dont like mixing species or subspecies.... anyway, you have some questions let me know... would love to help... talk to you all soon.

Sandnuka

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Ive seen your name on a bunch of posts but doubted you really existed. Put you in the file with Big Foot, UFO's and the Loch Ness Monster. But you posted again, so you really do exist. :lmfao:

Welcome back!

sandnuka

HOLY SMOKES..... there is a bunch of you ol' timers still hanging around! thats great, missed you guys...... well Im gonna start a post soon that will be a vote on what fish I should start breeding.... I want all your input.... why dont you guys shoot me some ideas now.... what are you all thinking I should keep.... specific tangs, mallawii, american?????? any suggestions... I really dont know what I want to do, so would love some ideas.

Really good to see you guys.
Sandnuka

Zerc

IMO you should start a POTM post... :) we had one in october, and the previous one was last spring i think?

sandnuka

I was the one that invented the potm contest... we used to do prizes for winners and stuff too.. I kinda bailed on mikey, and I know he had his hands full but I cant believe how well this place is running... well with me being back I should be able to get the ball moving on POTM, sponsors, and maybe another group buy. The kinda tedious stuff that required a little more attention than one admin can do alone.

Anyways, thanks again for the warm welcome back guys.... Im in the middle of moving this week, so you might see me on and off, send me an IM if you have ideas or something I can help with.

Madness

Staff member
sandnuka said:
HOLY SMOKES..... there is a bunch of you ol' timers still hanging around! thats great, missed you guys...... well Im gonna start a post soon that will be a vote on what fish I should start breeding.... I want all your input.... why dont you guys shoot me some ideas now.... what are you all thinking I should keep.... specific tangs, mallawii, american?????? any suggestions... I really dont know what I want to do, so would love some ideas.

Really good to see you guys.
Sandnuka
Since you left, shouldnt you have your moderator status yanked. I think Aaron and Anthony are doing a fine job. :D

sandnuka

lol.... aaron and anthony are my boys! Honestly this place is running flawlessly... I know mikey (our creator) is super busy with school and stuff, so really didnt know how well the site would be when I got back... glad the mods are keeping everything running smoothly.

You couldve voted for me to do a s. american tank... then I would be one of you. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Getting tired of all the hinting.... We need more choices in emoticons!